You can book directly online, or speak with one of our experienced cruise specialists at +971 55 355 3450. Please visit our Contact Us page below for further options.
You can pay your deposit at the time of booking. If you decided to place your reservation on courtesy hold, your booking will be on hold for 24 hours. Please contact us either by phone at +971 50 553 4503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with your credit card information to confirm your booking. Please note if your selected sailing is close to the booking date, you might be asked for full payment when confirming your reservation. Payment policy can differ by cruise line.
If you have any food allergy or a dietary requirement that requires Kosher meals or gluten-free food product, please advise at the time of booking. Usually cruise lines require a minimum of 30-day notice before sailing.
Which clothes to pack for a cruise is simpler than you think. Dressing with comfort and style is important for any cruise trip! Dont’t forget to keep in mind the rules & regulation of the individual airlines you flight with. Please visit our below page for useful tips and information.
What to pack
Cruises are great holidays for both kids and adults. With amazing facilities and constantly ongoing activities, there is no pace for you or your little ones to get bored. Check out our below page for more information.
Cruising is one of the most ideal ways of seeing the world while being able to fully relax at the same time.
* You don’t have to pack and unpack, race to catch a flight to get from one city to the next and you still wake up with a different view every morning.
* You get many things already included in the price, like your accommodation, amazing meals, on board entertainment and many more.
* With the amazing variety of activities covering an array of interests both on board and ashore, there will be no pace to get bored.
Like any other holiday, guests need to carry the necessary documents for cruising. All cruise guests must provide proper travel documentation while boarding the ship. The documentation requirements vary by the nationality and residence of each guest as well as the specific ports that the cruise visits.
It is the responsibility of the guests to determine carefully what documentation is required and acquire them before the cruise. Any guest who does not present the required documentation will not be allowed to board the ship and the cruise line will not issue a refund if the guests are denied boarding due to improper / insufficient documentation.
Following is a brief summary of the most common documentation requirements. Please note that these documentation requirements may be subject to change at any time. Therefore the cruise guests must check with the proper authorities for the latest requirements before every cruise.
* Passport: A valid passport is required for all international guests including children. It is highly recommended that the guests` passport expiration date is not within 6 months of the last date of sailing.
* Visas: Visas are required for most of the Middle Eastern nationals and residents. The guests need to secure the necessary visas for the country of embarkation as well as for each port of call. Please note that most of the cruises will require multiple entry visas as the ship sails in the international waters and re-enter the port at each port of call. As the visa requirement vary by nationality and the port that the cruise visits, the guests need to check with the respective authorities / embassies each time they cruise for the latest requirements.
* Cruise Ticket: The major cruise lines have electronic ticketing procedure. Once guests make the final payment, they will get the confirmation from the cruise line and an electronic ticket with complete details of their specific cruise. The guest can check-in online as this will save them from having to fill out forms at the pier. Once the guests complete their online check-in they get a Set Sail Pass which they need to carry with the other documents for boarding the ship.
* Family Legal Documents:
The name of the parents and the child must be linked through legal documents. If the last names of the parent and minor child traveling with them differ, the parent is required to present the child’s valid passport and visa (if required) together with a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate.
Adults who are not the parent or Legal Guardian of any minor child traveling with them are required to present the child’s valid passport and visa and the child’s certified birth certificate together with an original notarized letter signed by at least one of the child’s parents. The notarized letter from the child’s parent must authorize the traveling adult to take the child on the specific cruise, must authorize guardian to sign legal documentation/waivers for participation in any onboard activities requiring them and must authorize the traveling adult to supervise the child and permit any medical treatment that must be administered to the child.
The price of your cruise holiday includes:
* On board accommodation for the number of nights of cruise
* Ocean transportation
* Sumptuous meals at main dining and casual dining
* Use of ship facilities including Pools, Whirlpools, Jogging track, Fitness Centre and other sporting activities
* On board activities and games including both indoor and outdoor games.
* On board entertainment including the evening theatrical shows, Musical shows, Comedy shows & Jugglers
In addition there are the taxes and fees charged by the various government and port authorities at the ports where the ship calls. These typically cover the cost of docking and use of the port facilities. And the extras are the tips that the guests pay for the service of the room attendant and the dining staffs. The service charges are optional and some cruise lines automatically charge the guests.
The following are not included in the cruise price:
* Flight tickets
* Transfers (airport to port and back)
* Dining in most of the specialty restaurants
* Personal expenses like, Shopping on board, Spa & Salon Services etc.
* Shore Excursions
* Alcoholic Beverages
* Most of the Non-alcoholic Beverages
* Internet Access
* Phone Calls
* Laundry & Dry-Cleaning
* Medical Services
Please visit our below page
What's included for more information.